We are looking for a highly motivated, engineer who loves data. Someone who collects, moves, manipulates, researches and stores data and can code these processes into re-usable and reliable tools.
Roles and Responsibilities
- As part of the analytics team you will design, develop and implement data products and tools together for our business analysts and data scientists.
- You will be responsible for the reliability, scalability, and usability of all of our data elements, whether in databases or in raw form.
- You will maintain and manage data storage, workflows and pipelines and work closely with our backend engineers to put these solutions into production.
- Automate manual processes, optimize data delivery, re-design infrastructure for greater scalability
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and other technologies.
- You research new technologies and solutions in the realm of data analytics and data science that can increase the performance, reliability and quality of our data assets.
- You will collaborate with internal teams (engineering, analytics, and operations) to bring our products from design to delivery
You should have
- Exceptional CAN-DO ATTITUDE
- Min 3 years of practical working experience in Python, R, Java, Scala or equivalent
- Min 3 years working experience developing ETL solutions, data workflows, pipelines and products in Python, R, Java, Scala or equivalent
- Well-versed in SQL, either one of the followings: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Teradata, etc
- Experience with Big Data technologies, either one of the followings: Hadoop, Redshift, BigQuery, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Experience with building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Storm or Spark-Streaming
- Solid communication skills (Bahasa Indonesia and English)
- You are curious, analytical, and fast learning
- You must be results-oriented and willing to work in a fast and dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- You are resourceful and self-driven to explore new technologies to solve the problem at hand
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar advanced degree